Join Tradeshift at BME´s 52nd Symposium Purchasing and Logistics
Purchasing and supply chain managers work in a turbulent environment. Material prices, inflation and delivery times are moving upward again. The swings on currency markets are becoming more volatile. Simultaneously, uncertainty about the future of globalization is rising. The situation is further complicated by digital transformation, which is causing disruptive changes in traditional value chains.
New answers must be found to meet these challenges. While presentations in the plenary sessions address the bigger picture, the specialist program focuses on the value contributions from purchasing and SCM and the related strategies for success.
- How are general global economic conditions changing?
- How will free trade and European integration develop in the future?
- What value contribution must come from purchasing, and how can successful transformation be accomplished?
- What will the digital ecosystem comprising companies, customers and suppliers look like in future?
- How will the role model of purchasing and SCM change in the age of digitization?
- How can risks be minimized and material prices as well as supply chains be secured?
Don’t Miss Out
On session 4: Innovation & Value Management we will have Peter Stotzem, Global AP Process Owner, RWE present on the topic ‘The Art of Supplier Onboarding – a Tradeshift Customer Story’.
Make sure to come by the Tradeshift hosted coffee bar pavilion during the breaks!
Meet us there!
Come by booth #22 to meet our team onsite.
To make sure we get a chance to connect, fill out the form on the right to schedule a time.
Join us already on 7 November at 19:00 for an evening of great discussion as we approach the topic: ‘Digitization: A threat to purchasing?’ Sign up here!
Founded in 2010, Tradeshift is the world’s largest business commerce platform that connects buyers and sellers. Tradeshift connects over 1.5 million companies across 190 countries, processes over half a trillion USD in transaction value yearly, and has a marketplace containing 28 million SKUs. It offers solutions for procure to pay, supplier engagement and financial services, and enables companies and partners to build custom or commercial apps on its business commerce platform. Tradeshift is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Copenhagen, New York, London, Paris, Suzhou, Chongqing, Tokyo, Munich, Frankfurt, Sydney, Bucharest, Oslo, and Stockholm.