Tradeshift: Lunch & Learn
Join us for lunch!
Future of Procurement: Innovation and Leadership
Enjoy lunch and conversation in good company with Tradeshift on December 12th.
Enough with the polite procurement discussions
At this lunch for procurement professionals, no topic is too touchy. Join us for an authentic discussion about making your supply chain sustainable and the impact of AI on the future role of procurement.
- How to get a leg up on making your supply chains sustainable and how you can use sustainability as a predictor for innovation.
- What procurement organizations must do now to prepare their people and processes for the “age of AI”
- Whether preserving procurement really matters–and why
- How procurement leaders define a procurement leader of the future
Bring your curiosity and questions, and enjoy lunch on us!
1101 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Tuesday, December 12th
11:30am – 1:00pm
Agenda – (subject to change)
- Welcome & Introductions
- Lunch & Short Presentation
- Roundtable discussion & networking
Spots will fill up fast so complete the form on your right to save a seat!
Founded in 2010, Tradeshift is the world’s largest business commerce platform that connects buyers and sellers. Tradeshift connects over 1.5 million companies across 190 countries, processes over half a trillion USD in transaction value yearly, and has a marketplace containing 28 million SKUs. It offers solutions for procure to pay, supplier engagement and financial services, and enables companies and partners to build custom or commercial apps on its business commerce platform. Tradeshift is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Copenhagen, New York, London, Paris, Suzhou, Chongqing, Tokyo, Munich, Frankfurt, Sydney, Bucharest, Oslo, and Stockholm.