Ovation retreat: The World’s Most Exclusive and Renowned CPO Think Tank
Join us at Procurement Leaders’ Ovation Retreat in Chantilly, France!
This July, 50 CPOs will gather at the world’s most exclusive CPO think tank retreat for two days of inspiration and innovation. With unrivalled networking, thought-provoking presentations, and challenging discussions, attendees set out to change the industry and the future of procurement as we know it.
5 Reasons The Most Progressive CPOs Attend the Ovation Retreat
- Global CPOs Only: The world’s most dynamic minds in one place to address the industry’s most complex and rapidly evolving demands
- Uncharted Waters: One-of-a-kind event that pushes conversation beyond the traditional confines of procurement and motivates change for the future – NOW
- Inspiring Atmosphere: Hands down no better setting to inspire innovation, fresh thinking, and meaningful interaction amongst peers
- Unrivaled Networking: The luxury of time coupled with social activities and hands-on sessions is the perfect catalyst for building lifelong, valuable business connections
- No Selling: The retreat is all about you, developing ideas and gaining inspirations to unlock future opportunities with no sales pitches
A retreat reserved for a small group of big thinkers
The invitation-only retreat is reserved for 50 of the most dynamic and disruptive group-level CPOs from our premium membership community. The exclusive gathering takes inspiration to the next level with its world-class retreat setting. As part of the Ovation retreat experience, attendees will enjoy two days at a relaxed and luxurious property designed to ignite creativity and free-thought with its unique atmosphere. With the gift of time and Ovation’s beautiful setting, the greatest minds in procurement will challenge, enlighten, and motivate fellow thought leaders.
Don’t miss out
Tradeshift’s presentation during the plenary session: COMING SOON
Meet us there
To make sure we get a chance to connect, fill out the form to the right to schedule a meeting time.
Founded in 2010, Tradeshift is the world’s largest business commerce platform that connects buyers and sellers. Tradeshift connects over 1.5 million companies across 190 countries, processes over half a trillion USD in transaction value yearly, and has a marketplace containing 28 million SKUs. It offers solutions for procure to pay, supplier engagement and financial services, and enables companies and partners to build custom or commercial apps on its business commerce platform. Tradeshift is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Copenhagen, New York, London, Paris, Suzhou, Chongqing, Tokyo, Munich, Frankfurt, Sydney, Bucharest, Oslo, and Stockholm.