Tradeshift Community Presents: The Future of UK Healthcare for Buyers and Suppliers
Join Tradeshift and connect with your supplier community for a discussion to facilitate growth and innovation.Reserve my seat
Uncovering barriers and discovering opportunities for Suppliers and Buyers.
The UK Healthcare Community Event, is a unique opportunity to connect directly with buyers and suppliers within the UK Healthcare industry, and enjoy drinks, delicious bites, and camaraderie.
Join us to expand your business relationships and gain exclusive insights into what UK Healthcare procurement professionals are looking for, and discuss the barriers, requirements, and best practices for growth and sustainability.
M by Montcalm Shoreditch London Tech City
Wednesday March 29th, 2017
The Future Of UK Healthcare Suppliers
- How you can streamline your processes to facilitate faster PO to payment
- Overcoming the top challenges when expanding your business
- The best practices procurement recommends for suppliers
- How improving collaboration can make you a preferred supplier
- How buyers and suppliers use collaboration to gain a strategic advantage
- How to choose the right technology to meet your goals
Agenda (Subject to change)
- 6:30pm: Check-in at M by Montcalm Shoreditch London Tech City
- 6.45 pm: Panel discussion: Introductions and case studies.
- 7.00 pm: Food service begins
- 7.15 pm: Panel discussion: UK Healthcare buyers and suppliers: existing challenges and best practises.
- 7.45 pm: Networking
We look forward to hosting you.
R.S.V.P. by filling out the form to your right.
Any questions or need help reserving your spot, contact Laura at email@example.com.
This event is by invitation only and is not transferrable.
Join the Tradeshift Business Innovators Network to stay up-to date on event announcements and for information on future events.