Join us for an exclusive Deloitte event.
As technology continues to automate and transform the role of the finance team, finance professionals need to be ready to move from AP automation to digital transformation. Join us at this exclusive Deloitte innovation workshop where we will discuss Tradeshift’s vision and strategy for 2019 as we cover topics from Finance 2.0 to implementation of a Tradeshift project.
Tradeshift Office Denmark
Tuesday 26 March, 2019
9.00 – 17.00
- Agenda (9.00 start)
- 9.00 Welcome, refreshments, office tour
- 10.00 – 12.00 Tradeshift Vision and strategy for 2019, blockchain, IoT, Deloitte initiatives
- 12.00 – 14.00 Lunch
- 14.00-16.00 Breakout selections (choose 2): Procurement-Marketplace-Go, Finance 2.0, Tradeshift Apps ecosystem, Implementation
- 16.00 – 17.00 Closing remarks, next steps
- 19.00 – Dinner hosted by Tradeshift
Founded in 2010, Tradeshift is the world’s largest business commerce platform that connects buyers and sellers. Tradeshift connects over 1.5 million companies across 190 countries, processes over half a trillion USD in transaction value yearly, and has a marketplace containing 28 million SKUs. It offers solutions for procure to pay, supplier engagement and financial services, and enables companies and partners to build custom or commercial apps on its business commerce platform. Tradeshift is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Copenhagen, New York, London, Paris, Suzhou, Chongqing, Tokyo, Munich, Frankfurt, Sydney, Bucharest, Oslo, and Stockholm.