[Webinar] Digitizing your AP process: it’s happening and it’s reaping big benefits for supply chains
And now is the time for AP teams to drive that transformation with supply chains top of mind in every boardroom as a result of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join our expert speakers as we discuss how digitizing AP can not only help mitigate the negative impacts of the present crisis by reducing buyer-supplier friction, but also how it will provide the foundation for your organization to rebound quickly and emerge stronger no matter what our ‘new normal’ looks like.
Among the topics we’ll be discussing are:
– How AP professionals can best contribute to supply chain sustainability and business continuity
– The business case for digital AP
– How to encourage suppliers to welcome automation
– How AP will drive automation and optimize the cash-to-cash cycle
– Emerging trends and how AP can enable for the future.
Thursday, 18 June, 2020 at
7 pm to 7:45 pm GST
Meet the Speaker
General Manager, Tradeshift MEA region
Nearly 20 years in and around supply chain, digitalization, project management and professional services. Dan is an MBA & has held senior roles in leading procurement and supply chain transformation companies, he is now the General Manager of Tradeshift MEA Region based in Dubai. Dan has managed, supervised and consulted on hundreds of procurement digitalization deployments across Europe and the Middle East – from major supermarkets to governments and oil and gas giants to the London Olympics.
Group Managing Director, House of Procurement Africa
Benard is an Advisory Board Member at the Center for Citizenship, Enterprise and Governance (CCEG) and Birmingham City University (BCU) Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) Technologies Research Center (the CCEG-BCU 4IR Center), the Group Managing Director House of Procurement Africa, Co-Founder TTP Foundation, FURSA Africa and Africa Buying House (ABH). He has over 11 years of experience in procurement, logistics, operations and supply chain management in industries such as Oil and Gas, Energy, Agriculture, FMCG, Logistics, Public Transportation, Manufacturing, Consulting, Service, ICT and Telecommunications. His countries of work experience are Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi, Mauritius, Madagascar, Mozambique, DR Congo, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Botswana, Guinea, UAE, Zimbabwe, China, Romania, Ghana and Ivory Coast
Tradeshift drives supply chain innovation for the digitally connected economy.
As the leader in supply chain payments and marketplaces, the company helps buyers and suppliers digitize all their trade transactions, collaborate on every process, and connect with any supply chain app. More than 1.5 million companies across 190 countries trust Tradeshift to process over half a trillion USD in transaction value, making it the largest global business network for buying and selling.
Discover commerce for all at tradeshift.com.
- Group buying organization (ABH)
- Supply Chain strategy development and deployment
- Early supplier payment programs with TRADESHIFT
- Supply chain finance and inventory management programs
- Spend analytics and market intelligence
- Skills Gap assessment, analysis and capability uplift
- Supply chain and Logistics operations optimization
- Sourcing and procurement operations support
- Enterprise and supplier development
- Talent acquisition and placement across all major sectors and industries in Africa.