[Webinar] The Transformation of Digital Supply Chain Payments
10 AM GMT | 11 AM CET
23 November 2018
It’s time to move away from OCR or scanning solutions and make your invoicing process truly digital.
OCR solutions neither allow for collaboration or enable a high level of invoice accuracy. They may require you to handle paper invoices, manage invoice templates, and check invoice data accuracy. This means that it’s taking you days to process an invoice that could only take seconds. Join us to learn how you can become truly digital.
In this webinar you will learn how:
- Key trends are shaping the e-invoicing landscape
- To address the challenges of driving high e-invoicing adoption
- To sort through the pros and cons of current market solutions
- E-invoicing can help you improve your supplier master data quality and know your suppliers better
- To achieve a new level of digitalisation by connecting with your suppliers on an open and transparent collaborative network
- To capture additional value through dynamic discounting and supply chain finance
- To plan future innovation like blockchain based payments
Bruno Laborie, EMEA Alliances Principal, Tradeshift
Bruno manages the relationships with Tradeshift’s partners in Southern Europe and its ISV partners for the whole of Europe. He has a background in engineering and has held several senior managerial positions for financial services and Fintech firms.
Sujay Dutta, Business Development, Tradeshift
Sujay is a digital disruptor and responsible for Tradeshift’s business development in the Nordics. He has significant experience guiding customers on their digital transformation journeys.