Archer Daniels Midland – The Journey from 100% Paper to 100% Digital
Discover how this Fortune 50 agricultural giant is transforming its 100% paper-based AP & P2P departments into an automated, effective, value-adding machine!
Nick Shields, Operations Supervisor, will explain how & why ADM is innovating with Tradeshift, improving collaboration and transaction efficiency across their global supplier network.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Why ADM decided to go paperless
- What made Tradeshift the right fit and what the decision process was
- The implementation process and key lessons learned
- Benefits and improvements ADM has experienced
- What’s next on the journey towards 100% digital
About ADM: Archer Daniels Midland is one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 33,000 employees serving customers in more than 140 countries. ADM works with over 200,000 suppliers and processes 2.5 million invoices a year.
Learn more: ADM customer case study
Request a Demo
Start your journey with a free demo today.
Great! We’ll contact you to schedule a demo.
Please tell us about yourself.
We’ll contact you to set up a time to talk.