[Webinar On-Demand] Multi-enterprise marketplaces: Moving into the Networked Apps Economy
Redefining business commerce in the age of multi-enterprise marketplaces
Networked Marketplaces are revolutionizing business commerce and starts to look more like B2C, representing an opportunity to scale your digital business. The market has outgrown locked in solutions and is moving over to open networks and apps to create their own marketplace that suits their ever changing needs.
Today it’s fully possible to connect your suppliers, buyers, financial institutions, employees and service providers in an end-to-end engaging experience. Procurement, finance, and digital transformation professionals have a huge opportunity to generate new value for the company as “market makers”.
If you’re targeting new markets with old business models, or simply modernizing under the guise of digital strategy, then you’ll be left chasing the market and behind competition. Join our webinar to learn more about:
- Online marketplaces and apps – not just for Business to Consumer (B2C) – how personal online buying is influencing business commerce
- Digital upgrade for the buyer journey – connected buyers, sellers, employees, and service providers for the complete experience …that users now expect
- How IT, procurement and finance quickly are moving away from working in silos
- Examples of marketplace models – what suits your business
- How to align a collaborative, digital ecosystem with apps around your solutions and processes.
- How to enable global scale operations responsive to local market requirements
Watch this webinar and discover how to become a market maker today.
Richard Su – Solution Consultant for the Apps Platform team | Tradeshift
Richard has more than 15 years experience in solution design and consulting within semiconductor and SaaS companies. Currently assisting clients and partners in delivering value in applications on the Tradeshift platform.
Get this resource
Your accounts payable gameplan: thrive in 2020 Learn more
[On-Demand Webinar] Artificial Intelligence in Procurement: Featuring Gartner Expert Magnus Berfors and Christian Lanng Learn more
Pro Tips For Accounts Payable: 6 Complaints Suppliers Make About E-invoicing—and What to Do About Them Learn more
Great! We’ll contact you to schedule a demo.
We’ll contact you to set up a time to talk.