[On Demand] Digitalizing the Finance Department: Opportunities vs Challenges
The new decade is upon us, and large corporations are looking at ways to digitize b2b finance. On one side is the thrilling opportunity of freeing up working capital, eliminating paper invoices and wasted time shuffling through duplicates. On the other is the challenge of collaborating with IT departments, getting the executive buy-in, while keeping an eye out for risks such as cybercrime.
In this on-demand webinar, our speakers discuss:
- Which technologies should be at the top of the list for finance innovation?
- Are finance teams keeping up with regards to digital transformation compared to other functional groups?
- What is the most challenging aspect of digitizing the finance function?
- Does automating payments actually optimize existing payment systems?
- Can a company cut costs by automating payments? Which ones?
- Gary Conroy, Chief Product Officer, TransferMate Global Payments
- Michael Lomax, Senior Executive, Global FinTech Success, Tradeshift
- Ryan Cutright, Regional VP of Sales, LATAM, Tradeshift
- Mark Brousseau, President, Brousseau & Associates
Meet the Sponsors
Tradeshift drives supply chain innovation for the digitally connected economy. As the leader in supply chain payments and marketplaces, the company helps buyers and suppliers digitize all their trade transactions, collaborate on every process, and connect with any supply chain app. More than 1.5 million companies across 190 countries trust Tradeshift to process over half a trillion USD in transaction value, making it the largest global business network for buying and selling. Discover commerce for all at tradeshift.com
TransferMate is a global B2B payments technology firm, enabling companies to send and receive cross-border payments faster and easier than ever before. TransferMate has built one of the largest portfolios of payments licenses worldwide, including in 51 US states and territories, to support trading in 162 countries and 134 currencies. Leading banks, fintechs & software providers partner with TransferMate to offer an enhanced user experience for their business customers. Using TransferMate’s technology and global banking infrastructure, companies benefit from better exchange rates, greater transparency and improved reconciliation.