[On-demand webinar] Access More Capital and Reduce Friction in Your Supply Chain by Embracing Digital Transformation
The need for collaboration between the physical and financial supply chain is growing. As supply chains become more complex, they experience more stress and complications, and they must become more adaptive and collaborative to cope. The pressure can be felt everywhere, from producers and employees who cover logistics, to teams who manage working capital—no one is protected.
In order to become an adaptive enterprise, companies need to transform their supply chains by leveraging innovative, digital technologies that facilitate real-time collaboration, introduce better processes, and help create more value in the market.
Join this webinar as we discuss:
- Interconnected digital experiences with the power to move the physical and financial world.
- Ways in which process-focused digital might be limiting you.
- AP that delivers on data quality and real-time analysis.
- How teams can leverage digital technology to increase seller value and build impactful relationships with suppliers.
- Methods for achieving working capital objectives without conflicting with supply chain stakeholders.
Sr Director, Product Marketing, Tradeshift
Founded in 2010, Tradeshift is the world’s largest business commerce platform that connects buyers and sellers. Tradeshift connects over 1.5 million companies across 190 countries, processes over half a trillion USD in transaction value yearly, and has a marketplace containing 28 million SKUs. It offers solutions for procure to pay, supplier engagement and financial services, and enables companies and partners to build custom or commercial apps on its business commerce platform. Tradeshift is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Copenhagen, New York, London, Paris, Suzhou, Chongqing, Tokyo, Munich, Frankfurt, Sydney, Bucharest, Oslo, and Stockholm.