[On-demand Webinar] Digitizing your AP process: it’s happening and it’s reaping big benefits for supply chains
Digitizing AP delivers more than just cost savings and process efficiency —it puts finance in an unmatched position to deliver unique insights, optimized cash management strategies, and cutting-edge innovations to the organization.
And now is the time for AP teams to drive that transformation with supply chains top of mind in every boardroom as a result of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join our expert speakers as we discuss how digitizing AP can not only help mitigate the negative impacts of the present crisis by reducing buyer-supplier friction, but also how it will provide the foundation for your organization to rebound quickly and emerge stronger no matter what our ‘new normal’ looks like.
Among the topics we’ll be discussing are:
– How AP professionals can best contribute to supply chain sustainability and business continuity
– The business case for digital AP
– How to encourage suppliers to welcome automation
– How AP will drive automation and optimize the cash-to-cash cycle
– Emerging trends and how AP can enable for the future.
Meet the Speakers
General Manager, Tradeshift MEA Region
Nearly 20 years in and around supply chain, digitalization, project management and professional services. Dan is an MBA & has held senior roles in leading procurement and supply chain transformation companies, he is now the General Manager of Tradeshift MEA Region based in Dubai. Dan has managed, supervised and consulted on hundreds of procurement digitalization deployments across Europe and the Middle East – from major supermarkets to governments and oil and gas giants to the London Olympics.
Group Managing Director, House of Procurement Africa
Benard is an Advisory Board Member at the Center for Citizenship, Enterprise and Governance (CCEG) and Birmingham City University (BCU) Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) Technologies Research Center (the CCEG-BCU 4IR Center), the Group Managing Director House of Procurement Africa, Co-Founder TTP Foundation, FURSA Africa and Africa Buying House (ABH). He has over 11 years of experience in procurement, logistics, operations and supply chain management in industries such as Oil and Gas, Energy, Agriculture, FMCG, Logistics, Public Transportation, Manufacturing, Consulting, Service, ICT and Telecommunications. His countries of work experience are Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi, Mauritius, Madagascar, Mozambique, DR Congo, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Botswana, Guinea, UAE, Zimbabwe, China, Romania, Ghana and Ivory Coast.
- Group buying organization (ABH)
- Supply Chain strategy development and deployment
- Early supplier payment programs with TRADESHIFT
- Supply chain finance and inventory management programs
- Spend analytics and market intelligence
- Skills Gap assessment, analysis and capability uplift
- Supply chain and Logistics operations optimization
- Sourcing and procurement operations support
- Enterprise and supplier development
- Talent acquisition and placement across all major sectors and industries in Africa.
At HOP, we focus on RESULTS. We measure success by the actual, hard cost savings, cash, EBITDA, and operational efficiencies we deliver. We deliberately and extremely focus on helping you improve the effectiveness of your supply chain and procurement spend, GENERATING AND SAVING YOU MONEY. We link your physical, financial, social and digital value chains through our One Business One Plan One Supply Chain platform. More information is here: www.hop.co.ke/