Discover the role of dynamic discounting in your Purchase to Pay
Download the webinar hosted by PPN Network today!
And find out how incorporating a Dynamic Discounting programme can help pay for your P2P and eInvoicing initiatives, whilst offering benefits for your suppliers. Discover how payment terms can be established between a buyer and supplier to facilitate better supplier payment for goods or services in return for a reduced price or discount. Through the use of dynamic discounting methods, buying organisations can increase the number and size of early payment discounts they receive and suppliers can get paid sooner at a lower cost of capital than alternative options.
We’ll be covering:
- What is Dynamic Discounting and how does it work?
- How it differs to Supply Chain Finance
- What are the benefits for the Buyer and the Supplier?
- What do you need to take into consideration when planning the programme?
- How can effectively pay for your eInvoicing programme
- How the solution protects working capital
Get this resource
Roy Anderson Joins Negotiation Ninjas on How to Execute as a Young Procurement Professional Learn more
Why Supplier Information is Critical to Compliance and Risk Learn more
The 7 Truths Behind Hitting 90% e-Invoicing Learn more
Request a Demo
Start your journey with a free demo today.
Great! We’ll contact you to schedule a demo.
Please tell us about yourself.
We’ll contact you to set up a time to talk.