[On Demand Webinar] The impact of increasing eCommerce and delivering customer expectations
As major disruptions to supply and demand levels continue to fluctuate, many companies are taking advantage of digital commerce capabilities to continue serving their customers.
To help navigate the effects of a boom in eCommerce and the impact this will have on your business, join us for a virtual roundtable: The impact of increasing eCommerce and delivering customer experience.
Listen in as Markus Reckling, Managing Director, DHL Express Germany; Jamin Dick, Head of NA Supply Chain, Alibaba; Roman Sobieri, Head of Global Shipping, Etsy; and Roy Anderson, Chief Procurement & Digital Transformation Officer, Tradeshift as they analyze the key actions that increased e-commerce operations will necessitate including:
- The biggest challenges to implementing new or increased eCommerce capabilities around existing operations
- The changing priorities of customers, the impact of supply and demand limitations and expectations for shifts as the b2c and b2b consumer environments evolve
- The knock-on effect of increased eCommerce activity on transport capacity, innovative delivery models and sustainability initiatives
- Markus Reckling, Managing Director, DHL Express Germany
- Jamin Dick, Head of NA Supply Chain, Alibaba
- Roman Sobieri, Head of Global Shipping, Etsy
- Roy Anderson, Chief Procurement & Digital Transformation Officer, Tradeshift
Tradeshift drives supply chain innovation for the digitally connected economy. As the leader in supply chain payments and marketplaces, the company helps buyers and suppliers digitize all their trade transactions, collaborate on every process, and connect with any supply chain app. More than 1.5 million companies across 190 countries trust Tradeshift to process over half a trillion USD in transaction value, making it the largest global business network for buying and selling. Discover commerce for all at tradeshift.com