Build a P2P Business Case Worth Approving
Surveys have found that it often takes much longer to get approval for a project than it takes to implement the project once approved. Key to getting approval is putting together a document that provides compelling arguments for approval as well as making sure the appropriate people are involved in the approval process.
This is especially true for the procure-to-pay process, a notoriously difficult area to make a business case that accurately communicates the value of a P2P transformation. Fortunately, Jon Casher, a leading expert in the Procure-to-Pay and accounts payable will be providing some great insights.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Why you need a business case and what to include
- What needs to be done before putting together your business case
- How to identify the roles and responsibilities of the people involved in the approval process
- Resources to draw on to make the case
- Getting approval and ensuring success
Jon Casher, Consultant
Senior consultant with extensive expertise in Information Technology, Process Improvement, Customer Service, Financial Operations and Procure-to-Pay.
Clients have included a majority of the world’s largest financial services firms including Banks, Insurance Companies, Investment Banking, Mutual Funds, Brokerage, Accounting, numerous public and private research universities and other public and private companies.