SharedServiceLink: The Role of E-invoicing in the Age of the Bot
Do you have to ‘choose’ your one weapon?
With the advent of Bots, many of us are wondering if we still need e-invoicing platforms.
When comparing uptake, the rate of RPA adoption (PoCs or implementation) is set to be between 55% to 58% by end of 2018*. This figure dwarfs e-invoicing adoption rates.
Does this mean the role of the e-invoicing platform may diminish over time, and that e-invoicing capabilities can be completed by robots?
Or does it mean the winning combination might be a mixture of both, or keeping robots well away from the electronic invoice all together?
And does the fast pace of RPA adoption justify our seeing e-invoicing as “second best”?
Join us and sharedserviceslink as they reveal the findings from a recent study, that answers the following questions:
- Should you still invest in e-invoicing?
- Can you get the same results (or better) using robots instead of e-invoicing tools?
- Will the role of e-invoicing platforms diminish in the future?
- Are robots and e-invoicing competitive or complementary?
- What are the invoicing and AP gaps that robots fill?
Get this resource
Great! We’ll contact you to schedule a demo.
We’ll contact you to set up a time to talk.