The role of e-invoicing in the age of the bot
As automation use-cases mature, you might wonder if you still need an e-invoicing platform. In fact, according to Sharedserviceslink research, the rate of RPA adoption was set to be between 55% to 58% by the end of 2018. This figure dwarfs e-invoicing adoption rates.
So will the role of e-invoicing platforms diminish over time with e-invoicing capabilities completed automatically by robots? Or does it mean the winning combination might be a mixture of both e-invoicing platforms and automation? Or should you keep robots away from e-invoicing altogether? And does the fast pace of RPA adoption justify seeing e-invoicing as “second best”?
Join us and sharedserviceslink as they reveal the findings from a recent study that answer the following questions:
- Should you still invest in e-invoicing?
- Can you get the same results (or better) using robots instead of e-invoicing tools?
- Will the role of e-invoicing platforms diminish in the future?
- Are robots and e-invoicing competitive or complementary?
- What are the invoicing and AP gaps that robots fill?
Get this resource
Accounts Payable – 2019 Gameplan eBook Learn more
Pro Tips For Accounts Payable: 6 Complaints Suppliers Make About E-invoicing—and What to Do About Them Learn more
How Buyers can Create Win-Win Supplier Relationships Learn more
Great! We’ll contact you to schedule a demo.
We’ll contact you to set up a time to talk.