Supplier Collaboration Management: Driving Change at the 2017 World Procurement Congress
On-Demand video from the 2017 World Procurement Congress
Tradeshift Vice President of Product Marketing, Adrien Siroli, joined a panel at the World Procurement Congress in London. Their goal was to discuss how to drive transformation from a category management-based organization to one that brings more strategic value through a focused Supplier Collaboration Management initiative.
In this panel, you’ll learn:
- What exactly supplier collaboration is
- The opportunities that exist if you achieve supplier collaboration
- What the future holds for collaboration- how it can be developed and improved
- The challenges you might face in enabling peak collaboration
- Moderator – Tim Burt, Editor at Procurement Leaders
- Paula Martinez, CPO, UCB
- Andrew Croston, VP Indirect Procurement, Smith & Nephew plc
- Adrien Sirolli, VP Product Marketing, Tradeshift
Get this resource
Reports Dec. 21, 2017
How Buyers can Create Win-Win Supplier Relationships Learn more
Essential Guide Apr. 2, 2018
Pro Tips For Accounts Payable: 6 Complaints Suppliers Make About E-invoicing—and What to Do About Them Learn more
Essential Guide Nov. 6, 2019
Your accounts payable gameplan: thrive in 2020 Learn more
Great! We’ll contact you to schedule a demo.
We’ll contact you to set up a time to talk.