The 7 Truths Behind Hitting 90% e-Invoicing
It’s 2019 and we’re living in the age where RPA adoptions are strongly outweighing the e-invoicing adoption rates. The question now is: Will the role of e-invoicing platforms be eradicated over time, leaving e-invoicing capabilities to be completed by robots?
Learn more about the future of e-invoicing with Tradeshift and SharedServicesLink. We will reveal the findings from a recent study, and answer the following questions:
- Should you still invest in e-invoicing?
- Can you get the same results (or better) using robots instead of e-invoicing tools?
- Will the role of e-invoicing platforms diminish in the future?
- Are robots and e-invoicing competitive or complementary?
- What are the invoicing and AP gaps that robots fill?
Get this resource
Your treasury gameplan: How to thrive in 2020 Learn more
Your accounts payable gameplan: thrive in 2020 Learn more
[On-Demand Webinar] Artificial Intelligence in Procurement: Featuring Gartner Expert Magnus Berfors and Christian Lanng Learn more
Great! We’ll contact you to schedule a demo.
We’ll contact you to set up a time to talk.