[On-demand webinar] Source-to-pay digital transformation – keep up or get left behind
EBG Network hosted webinar
Roy Anderson is well-known for transforming procurement organizations into centers of innovation, people driven, high value and technology enabled. During this session he will empower procurement and finance professionals to become strong partners to leverage digitization within their organization.
Change is inevitable – what steps do CPOs and CFOs need to take to keep up with the changing roles? What do you stand to gain if you do act, and what do you risk losing if you don’t?
Listen to our on-demand webinar to learn:
- What are the main issues CFOs and CPOs wrestle with when deciding whether to make changes for your company’s long-term fiscal health – and how do you approach them?
- Find silos within source-to-pay and identify where to start closing the gaps
- How do you build a roadmap to a “digital as default” organization and create an outline to a structured plan?
- We’re quickly heading towards a networked source-to-pay economy – find out what it means to you
- How can apps and marketplaces become a competitive advantage?
Roy Anderson, CPO and Digital Transformation Officer, Tradeshift
Roy’s position is a multifaceted role, though one key element is to act as an evangelist for the Tradeshift network, as well as digital transformation within organizations and in the wider supply chain environment. Anderson has held a number of key procurement leadership roles in financial and manufacturing organizations. Most recently, he was the Executive Vice President at MetaProcure/GoProcure where he was responsible for procurement services operations providing a full suite of enabling technologies addressing global transactional processing, strategic sourcing, spend analytics, and risk analysis. Before that, he was CPO at State Street bank and vice president of global procurement at MetLife.
Get this resource
How Buyers can Create Win-Win Supplier Relationships Learn more
[On-Demand Webinar] Artificial Intelligence in Procurement: Featuring Gartner Expert Magnus Berfors and Christian Lanng Learn more
Accounts Payable Guide: Outsmarting AP Automation Learn more
Great! We’ll contact you to schedule a demo.
We’ll contact you to set up a time to talk.