Supplier Sustainability Ratings by EcoVadis
Driving sustainability and transparency throughout global supply chains.
A CSR rating system that brings buyers and suppliers together to accelerate sustainable business.
Integrating CSR performance in buyer-supplier relationships has become essential for maximizing cost savings, minimizing risks, protecting brand reputation, and driving innovation and leadership.
The EcoVadis App on Tradeshift combines EcoVadis’s supplier sustainability Scorecard ratings, risk, and performance management tools with all the other supplier management and procurement processes enabled on Tradeshift’s platform.
The EcoVadis App
As a as third-party expert, EcoVadis provides simple, reliable sustainability scorecards with a rich rating system and detailed feedback. Backed by a team of expert analysts and robust methodology, EcoVadis scorecards cover the complete scope of Corporate Social Responsibility topics including Environmental, Social and Ethics, across 150 purchasing categories and 110 countries. This helps companies reduce risk, and drive performance and eco-innovation throughout their supply chain.
How EcoVadis Helps Buyers
Easily integrate CSR performance and ratings into supplier management activities:
- Reliable, actionable indicators across all vital CSR criteria
- Comprehensive coverage at scale: 150 sectors, 110 countries, thousands of suppliers
- Turnkey service: strategic planning, supplier onboarding, program management, reporting
- Identify risks, reward performers, drive innovation
How EcoVadis Helps Suppliers
- Avoid redundant surveys: share results with all your clients
- Confidential questionnaire adapted to sector, country and size.
- Benchmarks and best practices: detailed feedback to guide improvements
- Distinguish your company. Recognition for your CSR practices
EcoVadis: Accelerating sustainable business
EcoVadis is the first collaborative platform providing sustainability ratings and performance improvement tools for global supply chains. Over 150 industry leaders such as Verizon, Merck, Coca Cola Enterprises, Heineken, Johnson & Johnson, ING Bank, and Nokia use EcoVadis to reduce risk, drive innovation and foster transparency and trust among over 25,000 trading partners.
Apps improve your cost & speed of change
Apps are the quick, cost-effective way to manage your supplier processes. We provide the platform; our partners build apps that save you from handling multiple disconnected systems as your requirements change.