At Tradeshift Professional Services, we’re committed to helping you get the most value out of your engagement with us and our partners. To that end we work tirelessly to fit your schedule and budget, no matter how demanding. Ready to get started?
- Accelerate your time to value… no, really step on it —Our commitment to our customers starts on day 1 of our engagement. We’re passionate about delivering meaningful value in a timeframe and within a budget that’s best for you.
- Benefit from a thriving partner community — Our vibrant partner community is full of organizations who are ready to help at a moment’s notice. We’ll work with you to identify the right partner(s) to fit your needs and then help manage the relationship so that you get the best out of it.
- Establish and adhere to best practices — Tradeshift has the experts and the experience to establish best practices for your organization and make sure every single one of your employees has the support they need to implement them.
From scoping and approvals to Go Live - Professional Services has you covered
How we do it?
Shiftology and Playbooks
We have two, unique approaches for helping our customers get value from day 1: Shiftology and our Playbooks.
- Shiftology — Shiftology is what we’ve come to call our unique method of deploying solutions and empowering our customers to use them. It’s a blend of concepts from well renowned methodologies like PRINCE2©, PMI’s PMBOK©, Scrum and Half Double, along with input from experienced Project Managers and Architects on our Professional Services
- Playbooks — Tradeshift’s Playbook approach has predefined configurations that are implemented starting at the beginning of the sales process. The customer is educated on best practices towards achieving the fastest time-to-value for their solution and supported robustly during this process. Post solution implementation, the playbook is tweaked and optimized continuously in order to continuously improve and get the fastest time-to-value for our customers. Finally, our partner enablement program also deploys the playbook training approach so our standards are maintained across both direct and indirect channels.